It was a cold trip but the scouts had plenty of adventure over the weekend! Instead of a standard hike, they built shelters, gutted and cooked some fish, and learnt some valuable first aid. We were also joined by two former Fódhla members – Róisín and Claire!
Fodhla Will be hostelling at Beckettsfield Cottage the weekend of November 17th to 19th. This trip will cost €30 per scout.
- Medication if required – MUST be brought to attention of Section Leaders
- Lunch box and 1L water bottle
- Hiking boots
- Rain gear (jacket and leggings)
- Small rucksack
- Sleeping bag
- Clothing for 2 night stay
- Warm clothing (fleece, hat etc.)
- Personal 1st Aid Kit
- Wash bag/toiletries
- Sun cream
- Torch (with spare batteries)
- Mobile phones are NOT PERMITTED and will be confiscated
- Any electronic items such as iPods, kindles and smart watches will be the Scouts own responsibility.
Lifts will be needed both the Friday and Sunday. All scouts will meet at the den at 6:00 PM on Friday before leaving for the hostel. Sunday pick up will be at 12:00 PM.
The Fodhla Leaders
Well done to both the Mananán and Fodhla U17 teams for coming 1st place! Well done to the rest of the teams too and many thanks to Malahide for hosting another great Triathlon!
This gallery contains 133 photos.
This gallery contains 116 photos.
This gallery contains 17 photos.
This gallery contains 57 photos.
This gallery contains 7 photos.
Comhghairdeachas to Mór Sheoil (Fódhla) for winning the first Sciath Dhún Laoghaire. 1st: Mór Sheoil (Fódhla) 2nd: Ceann Fhaire (Manannán) 3rd: Deas Bord (Fódhla)
This gallery contains 126 photos.